Registration with Betwinner.com is a prerequisite for access to all Betwinner’s products and services.
A new bookmaker customer must provide the following personal information:
- date of birth;
- a valid email address;
- mobile phone number.
The new client who undergoes registration procedure on the official site of bookmaker office has to provide the following personal information:
- full name surname and middle name;
- exact residential address
- exact date of birth;
- the operating e-mail address;
- personal phone number of mobile telecom operator.
The fan of rates on sport can update the personal data in a private office on the official site of bookmaker office in the section “My Account” at any time, having gone to the Personal data tab or having called support service.
By registering and using our website, the bettor confirms and agrees to the processing of his personal data in the manner specified.
From time to time the company can send to letter bettor to the e-mail address specified at registration with information on special offers (such as “free rates”, technical changes and new functions on the official portal of the bookmaker. If the bettor wishes to stop obtaining such information, it is necessary to introduce the corresponding amendments in “My account” on the Other Settings tab, or to call support service. You can also choose “to Unsubscribe” in the lower part of any advertizing e-mail which you receive from us. It will stop further sending advertizing letters for the e-mail address specified by you at registration on the official site.
Transferability of data
In order to meet our regulatory obligations, to carry out operational, anti-money laundering, fraud detection and/or for control purposes, we may transfer and disclose your personal data to relevant third parties, including our regulators, financial integrity organisations, banks, identity and address verification providers, payment system providers and financial institutions. This may only happen if there are assurances that their data processing and privacy standards meet our standards.
We take all necessary measures to ensure the security of personal data and the maximum level of protection for the processing of customer personal data in accordance with the relevant legal requirements.
Important and Necessary Cookies
Important and Necessary Cookies are used by us in order to enable any user in our information or gaming resource to navigate and use features of the website, such as accessing secure areas of the website or completing financial transactions. Without these cookies, players will not be able to function effectively on our web portal.
These cookies contain information collected during the registration process which allows our security systems to recognise players as a customer of our betting company and allows access to the services provided by the company. We may also use this data to better understand your online interests and preferences and to continuously improve your experience on our platforms and services.
We use your personal data to identify you when you register on our Website, to identify you in order to correctly make payments from the user to the Company and from the Company to the user. We use your payment details (such as cardholder name, credit card number and card expiry date) to provide you with services on our Website.
We also use your personal details for the following main purposes:
- to provide you with our services;
- to maintain your account and account information;
- to communicate with you in connection with the provision of our services;
- to provide you with comments and to answer your questions;
- to monitor the progress of your use of our Website and the quality of our service;
- to determine the extent of your interest in our services;
- to improve our services and the quality of our Website;
- to notify you of our special offers and services that may be of interest to you;
- to determine your experience on our site;
- to provide you with prize winnings (where there is sufficient reason to do so);
- to solicit information from you, including by conducting surveys;
- to resolve disputes;
- for the collection of fees (if there is a valid reason for doing so)
- to troubleshoot problems and errors on our site
- to prevent potentially prohibited or unlawful activity;
- to enforce compliance with our terms and conditions on the Site.
To improve our services, we use the following cookies for collection of information.
Our servers use three various types of cookies:
- Cookies-Based Session are temporary cookie-files which are stored on your computer only during the whole time of visit of our website by you. Cookies based on sessions help you to be guided quicker on our website and if you are the registered client, allow us to provide you information, more relevant for you. This cookie automatically is removed when you close the browser.
- “Constant” cookies – this type of cookies will remain on your computer during the time determined for each cookie. Flash-files also remain.
- “Analytical” cookies – this type of cookies allows us to distinguish and count the number of visitors of our website and to see how visitors use our services. It helps us to improve our websites, for example, facilitating an entrance on the website and search of the necessary information.
The decision remains for the player as it has a choice: to agree and accept or not to agree and refuse receiving cookies.
The majority of modern web browsers are capable to accept automatically cookies, but our client has an opportunity to change settings of the browser to control cookies.
By means of the web browser you can:
- to remove all cookies;
- to block all cookies;
- to resolve all cookies;
- to block cookies of the third parties;
- to clean all cookies when closing the browser;
- to open a session of “private viewing” / “incognito”;to establish additions and plug-ins for expansion of opportunities of the browser.
Where can I find information on management of cookies?
Internet Explorer cookie information Chrome cookie information Firefox cookie information Safari cookie information Opera cookie information
You may change your Flash Player settings to stop Flash files being used. The Flash Player settings manager gives the player a choice.
If the player chooses to reject all cookies entirely in their browser, they may not be able to use some of the resources and services on our web sites, and some services may not function properly.
In the interests of all bettors, Betwinner records all telephone and internet contact with customer services for training, dispute resolution and security purposes. Should any disputes arise that cannot be resolved by Betwinner then the relevant recordings can be forwarded to arbitration or governing bodies.
The company website contains links to other websites. The company makes no decisions about how other online resources protect confidential information and therefore is not responsible for any information provided by our client to third party web resources accessible via those links. These links are posted on our homepage.
NetEnt’s security terms and conditions shall apply when playing slot games developed by NetEnt. These terms and conditions can be found on our separate webpage.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.