Information that is collected
Our Website may collect personal information such as:
- Name and second name;
- Contact information such as your email address and telephone number;
- Payment methods;
- Passport number etc.
Likewise, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
Our Website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to keep a record of users, of orders if applicable, and to improve our products and services. It is possible that periodic emails are sent through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may provide you with some benefit, these emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be canceled. Website is highly committed to fulfilling the commitment to keep your information safe. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
Basic rights and obligations of the Website
- receive from the subject of personal data reliable information and / or documents containing personal data;
- in the case that the subject of personal data withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, the Website has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in the Law on Personal Data;
- independently determine the composition and list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by the Law on Personal Data and the regulatory legal acts adopted in accordance with it, unless otherwise provided by the Law on Personal Data or other federal laws.
The operator is obliged:
- provide the subject of personal data, at his request, with information regarding the processing of his personal data;
- respond to requests and requests from personal data subjects and their legal representatives in accordance with the requirements of the Law on Personal Data;
- publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to this Policy regarding the processing of personal data;
- take legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data;
- stop the transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data, stop processing and destroy personal data in the manner and cases provided for by the Personal Data Law;
- perform other duties stipulated by the Law on Personal Data.
Basic rights and obligations of personal data subjects
Subjects (You) of personal data have the right to:
- receive information regarding the processing of his personal data, except as otherwise provided by federal laws. The information is provided to the subject of personal data by the Website in an accessible form, and it should not contain personal data relating to other subjects of personal data, unless there are legal grounds for disclosing such personal data. The list of information and the procedure for obtaining it are established by the Law on Personal Data;
- require the operator to clarify his personal data, block or destroy them if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as take legal measures to protect their rights;
- put forward the condition of prior consent when processing personal data in order to promote goods, works and services on the market;
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- appeal to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data or in court against illegal actions or inaction of the Website when processing his personal data.
Subjects (You) of personal data are obliged to:
- provide the Website with reliable data about yourself;
- inform the Website about the clarification (updating, changing) of their personal data.
Persons who have provided the Website with inaccurate information about themselves or information about another subject of personal data without the consent of the latter will lose the access to their accounts.
Registration of Personal Data
We inform you that the personal data collected by Betwinner, through the forms extended on its pages will be incorporated and will be treated in our file in order to be able to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that he fills out, or to attend to a request or query from the same.
Personal information we collect
When you visit our Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. In addition, as you navigate through the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and how you interact with the Website. We refer to this automatically collected information as «Device Information». In addition, we may collect the personal data you provide us (including, but not limited to, first name, last name, address, payment information, etc.) during registration in order to fulfill the agreement.
Why do we process your data?
Our highest priority is the security of customer data and as such we may process only minimal user data, only to the extent absolutely necessary to maintain the website. The information collected automatically is used only to identify potential cases of abuse and to establish statistical information on the use of the website. This statistical information is not aggregated in such a way as to identify any particular user of the system.
You can visit the site without telling us who you are or revealing any information by which someone could identify you as a specific person. However, if you wish to use some of the website’s features, or wish to receive our newsletter or provide other details by completing a form, You can provide us with personal data, such as your email, first name, last name, city of residence, organization and telephone number. You can choose not to provide your personal data, but you may not be able to take advantage of some of the website’s features. For example, you will not be able to receive our newsletter or contact us directly from the website. Users who are not sure what information is required can contact us via:
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: https://betwinner.com/contacts/
- By phone: +44 203 455 62 22
- By filling the special form and sending to Us.
Secrecy and security of personal data
undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in a way that guarantees the security of personal data and avoids the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
However, because cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a personal data security breach occurs that is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. A breach of the security of personal data is understood to be any breach of security that causes the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform of and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible. information.
Security of the information
We secure the information you provide on computer servers in a controlled and secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of personal data under its control and custody. However, data transmission over the Internet or wireless networks cannot be guaranteed.
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties, and therefore are not operated by the Website. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Therefore, these Internet resources may receive and process information that you have visited these pages, as well as other information transmitted by the user’s browser.
The use of other services of the Company is necessary for the operational analysis of site visits, internal and external assessment of site traffic, browsing depth, user activity. The Company does not store or process data received from such services.
Accordingly, if the user does not want any reasons to have access to its personal data, the user can find out your account or profile, clean the cookie files (through your browser).
Safety of juvenile
The site is not intended for juvenile users.
Control of your personal information
At any time, you can restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Every time you are asked to fill in a form, such as the user registration form, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by email. If you have marked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising, you can cancel it at any time.
This company will not sell, assign or distribute personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.
In the case of disputes, the administration is ready to resolve them without resorting to the help of law enforcement agencies or the courts.
To resolve conflict situations, the User must contact the administration using the contact email address.
All requests must be reasoned. Otherwise, the application will not be considered.